NEW CLOTHES AT ABERCROMBIe

All Black Romper


This romper is black, and consists of shorts and a long sleeve top portion. Long-sleeve in the summer/spring for clothing may seem impractical, but it is not a thick material, which really makes up for it. it let's in a breeze, but also doesn't make you cold. It can be worn for casual day, or if you are attending a fancy restaurant, which gives you many opportunities to wear it!Not only is it stylish, but it is also extremely comfortable. I can't wait to where it more when the weather gets nicer! I recommend it 100%

Find it here!




Light blue t shirt



Although just a cotton t shirt, it is very good for just lazy days or just if you want something comfortable. It is so comfortable and I love wearing it! I would only recommend it 95% because it can be hard to match other items of clothing with it!

Find it here!




Wrap Plaid Shirt



I love this new shirt! It might be my favorite from this shopping spree! I got the lighter, off white colored shirt and it is so soft! Who doesn't love things that are soft? Also, it is in style which is always a plus. Also it is adjustable! At the bottom there is multiple buttons that you can change the size if you want a tighter fit or a more looser one. The only complaint I have is that where it crosses in the front there is a clip that holds it shut, except that since it only clasps on a string, it will just slide right out of the clasp! That is fixable by using some fashion tape or even a stitch, but other than that it is a great shirt and I recommend it 98% for the above complaint!

Find it here!






#abercrombie&fitch

Comments

Popular Posts